MKS ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
The return and refund policy of MKS Enterprises Private Limited (www.mksenterprise.com) is based on below conditions and guidelines:
NOTE: MKS ENTERPRISES PRIVATE LIMITED (www.mksenterprise.com) SHALL RESTRICT ITS ORDER DELIVERY ONLY IN KATHMANDU VALLEY FOR A PERIOD TILL WE NOTIFY FOR FURTHER DELIVERY AREA EXTENSION. FOLLOW US IN MULTIPLE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND BE UPDATED WITH THE INFORMATION THAT WE PROVIDE THROUGH FACEBOOK PAGE (User name – mksenterprises @mkstradenepal, INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT (User name – mksenterprises, WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT (www.mksenterprise.com)
- When can you return or replace the product to MKS Enterprises Private Limited?
In case the parcel is damaged in Transit or at the time of receipt of goods:
- If the parcel is damaged in transit, please refuse to accept the parcel from our delivery person.
- Further, your replacement order will be dispatched within 48 working hours of the returned goods received back in our warehouse.
In case the product is received and found damaged:
- Order will be replaced free of cost, only if the fault is from our end.
- Further, your replacement order will be dispatched within 48 working hours of the returned order received in our warehouse & approved by the team.
In case wrong or defective product is delivered:
- If wrong size/wrong product/defective product delivered, the order will be replaced free of cost.
- The replacement order will be dispatched within 48 working hours of the returned order received in the warehouse.
In case if the Order is cancelled after dispatch of goods:
- Refund will be made, after deducting actual shipping/freight charges only.
- Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Opened & partially used strips, lancets, balm, cold relief rub, sexual wellness products, hygiene products (Breast-Pump, pads etc), oral care products, commode chair, medicated dressing aid, used nebuliser machine, used/open air cushions/mattresses, back rest, surgical medical tapes, orthopaedic and rehabilitation products are not subject to return or replacement. We also reserve the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products, as marked in the respective product pages as “Non-Returnable Product”
- Products being returned should only be in their original packaging condition i.e. with labels, bar-code, price tag.
- The shipping/freight Charges will be deducted on actual basis if you have cancelled the order after dispatch.
- The product is not used or tampered with.
- The product is in Re-Saleable condition.
- The COD fee will be deducted if payment mode is COD (cash on delivery)
- Maximum liability of refund by MKS Enterprises private limited (www.mksenterprise.com), shall be limited to the actual value of the product returned or the eligible refund amount to the customer, whichever may be lesser.
Procedure for Return:
- Raise a return request within 7 days of product delivery.
- Pack the product & prepare the package (including all original brand packaging & tags which you receive along with your product).
- Once we receive the courier.
- We will Refund/Replace the product.
- For Cash on Delivery orders:
For orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to you in terms of cash or bank transfer. You will need to update your bank account transfer details to enable us to process a refund to your account.
- Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your www.mkstenterprise.com account should match with the name of the bank account holder. MKS Enterprises private limited will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates (including banks), in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.
Payment terms and conditions:
- How to make a payment on purchases made from www.mksenterprise.com.?
MKS Enterprises Pvt. Ltd offers only cash on delivery (COD) mode of payment.
- Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on www.mksenterprise.com?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on www.mksenterprise.com. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive of VAT. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
Delivery charges may be extra depending on the location.
- What is Cash on Delivery?
COD refers to Cash on Delivery. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Credit/Debit card for your online shopping. MKS Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. offers their customers an option of paying for the purchase at their doorstep.
Just place your order and make cash payment to our delivery partner upon the delivery of your item.
Do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com for any clarification.